TOMS (like the shoes) just launched a new line of coffee. Super cool!
Yesterday was a really good day. Nothing super special happened, I just had a good day and wanted to document it. Yesterday I...
- Woke up early (ish)
- Drank coffee with my husband
- (Re)designed one of my best friend's wedding invitations and finally finished them! Now we print/assemble.
- Rode my bike down to South Congress to check out the new TOMS Roasting shop. It's adorable and I want to live there. I sat out in the sun for about an hour and people watched.
- I saw a couple horse backriding down the street. As in, they were commuting on horseback. If you've never been, South Congress is a pretty busy street and seeing horses on it was very surreal. Texas never lets you forget you're in Texas.
- Bought some new workout clothes from the GAP for a steal. They were 50% off plus I had some rewards coupons. Now I can workout in purple pants!
- Talked to my mom multiple for a total of probably 2 hours.
- Got asked for a phone interview for a really cool, exciting job opportunity.
- Went to the Party Barn on my bike. It's a drive-thru liquor store shaped like a barn. Getting home was rough but so worth it for the experience.
Today, I'll clean my apartment and get ready for some visitors this weekend! Love showing people our new town.