It's been cold here (like in the 30's!) which led to a lazy, lazy weekend for us. Even though it's been chilly, I was happy to break out some of my winter gear. After living in Chicago, I've collected some pretty cute winter hats/boots/scarves so I enjoy getting a chance to wear them again. Here are a few photos from my weekend.
01. This photo is not from the weekend but I enjoyed a long walk over my lunch break on Monday afternoon in the rain. It was kind of nice actually.
02. Sunday morning coffee. The big tree outside our window is finally figuring out tha it's fall.
03. Painted pinecones! I picked up a bag of pinecones at the Austin City-Wide Garage Sale for $1 and want to paint them all gold.
04. My favorite winter hat these days. My sister mailed it to me last year with a note that said, "This is either from Barney's or the Dollar Store." Ha! The polka dot rug is from Ikea and it was only $20. Everyone should have one.
05. A big, crafty mess. My favorite. I love having a little craft space. It's nice to leave unfinished projects on my desk and work on whenever I can steal a few minutes. I have organized and reorganized the space for the last 2 months. I *think* I've got it where I want it though...